Exigences relatives aux demandes de retrait DMCA
We take the intellectual property rights of others seriously and require that our Users do the same. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) established a process for addressing claims of copyright infringement. If you own a copyright or have authority to act on behalf of a copyright owner and want to report a claim that a third party is infringing that material on or through GitLab's services, please submit a DMCA report on our Contact page, and we will take appropriate action.
DMCA Report requirements
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed;
- A description of the material you claim is infringing and that you want removed or access to which you want disabled and the URL or other location of that material;
- Your name, title (if acting as an agent), address, telephone number, and email address;
- The following statement: "I have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material I am complaining of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)";
- The following statement: "The information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed";
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
Your DMCA take down request should be submit here: email@example.com
We will then review your DMCA request and take proper actions, including removal of the content from the website.